Nature's Design Dental Spa
Vancouver, Delta, Surrey, Tsawwassen Cosmetic Dentists
Welcome to Nature's Design Dental Spa, one of Canada's premiere holistic dental practices.
Serving patients in Delta, Vancouver, Tsawwassen and Surrey, the experienced cosmetic dentists at Nature's Design Dental Spa offer the best and most comprehensive dental practice, focusing on responsible holistic dentistry practices, and treating the whole patient.
In every aspect of our practice, our team of Dentists focus on ensuring our patientsâ€™ comfort, safety, health, and satisfaction.
Offering Mercury-Free Fillings, Professional Whitening, Laser Dentistry, Invisalign, Neuromuscular Dentistry, Sleep Apnea Treatment, we believe that your dental health means more than just functional teeth. We understand that our patients want a dazzling, beautiful smile; and we understand that dental health and overall physical health go hand-in-hand.
Thatâ€™s why our Tsawwassen, Delta BC dentists and staff are trained not just in functional dentistry, but in other aspects as well, including:
- â—Ź Cosmetic dentistry. People feel their best when they look their best, and thereâ€™s nothing that makes you feel as good as a dazzling, beautiful smile.
- â—Ź Neuromuscular dentistry. Poorly planned dental work can damage more than just your smile. One of the most devastating effects of substandard dental care is the misalignment of the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ. We offer not only comprehensive prevention techniques for avoiding temporomandibular disorders (TMD), but we offer treatments, too, that make pain and discomfort a thing of the past.
- â—Ź VELscope Oral Cancer Screenings. Dr.â€™s Kler and Gorrell are part of the BC Cancer Agencyâ€™s Oral Cancer Screening Program Study that utilizes the first technological advancement in detecting oral cancer in years.
- â—Ź Invisalign Invisible Braces. Invisalign is a simple, painless system that allows you to realign your teeth gently and effectively using a series of clear, almost invisible aligners that are worn daily, but removed for cleaning and eating.
- â—Ź Holistic dentistry. We emphasize biocompatible materials in our practice, and our staff is trained and experienced in recognizing and evaluating the links between dental health and overall health.
- â—Ź Pain-free dentistry. No matter how advanced the technologies and how reliable the techniques, a painful dentist visit is an unpleasant one. As part of our commitment to our patientsâ€™ comfort and well-being, we offer a range of options to ensure that our procedures are as painless as possible for all of our patients.
When you come in for your appointment, youâ€™ll know that youâ€™re more than just a set of teeth. From the moment you walk in the door, we make every effort to ensure your comfort, your safety, and your overall satisfaction with your treatment.
From our comfortable, relaxing surroundings to the latest in dental techniques and technologies, our approach is always patient-centered.
Take a look around our website to learn more about our practice, and the dental procedures, tools, and technologies we offer, or just contact us today to schedule your own personal consultation.
For more information, or to book an appointment at our Tsawwassen, Delta BC dental clinic, please contact us today
Metal Toxicity Assessments
Is Heavy Metal Toxicity a Hidden Deterrent to Your Health?
Our team has not used mercury amalgam as filling materials for more than 30 years. We now have gone one step further and are able to offer lab-verified heavy metal toxicity assessments by a qualified in-house Naturopathic N.D.
Mercury (Hg) is an extremely toxic element and assessing tissue levels is important, especially for those individuals with known exposure, such as a history of dental amalgams.
For more information please call 604-943-7111.